Internationally Recognized Trial Attorneys

For complex cases, trust that you have an elite team of litigators that is up to the task.
Choose The Federal Practice Group today.

Boards for Correction of Military Records Attorney

*Important note: We are not the Board for Correction of Military Records. We assist with petitioning the BCMR, but are not the actual Board.


If you are currently in the military, or have served in the past, you may be able to remove mistakes in your official military records that are having adverse effects in your life. This is done by petitioning the Board for Correction of Military Records, or BCMR. The BCMR gives you the option to review any record that you wish to change within three years of the error being made, and make a formal request for that change to be implemented by board members. A military law attorney from Federal Practice Group Worldwide Service can assist you in petitioning the BCMR, thereby increasing your chances of a successful outcome to your case.

At The Federal Practice Group Worldwide Service, we are committed to providing effective help to military personnel who are in need of legal guidance and support. With over 100 years of combined experience, we are well suited to represent individuals in all manner of BCMR cases as knowledgeable attorneys in the field of military administrative law. If you are intending to petition the BCMR for a change to your military records, contact our firm today. We are available to travel internationally to provide assistance if necessary, and we will ensure that you receive the highest quality legal service in your case.


Petitioning the BCMR can be a daunting proposition. For a service man or woman, it is often difficult to reach the BCMR quickly to hear one's case. In addition, any changes that are made to a person's military record are completely at the discretion of the board's members. This can dissuade a person from filing their petition at all, as they may be unsure that they can win their case. An experienced attorney can help an individual determine if their case has merit, and if so, devise a legal strategy that is designed to get results.

Contact a Board for Correction of Military Records lawyer if you are intending to petition the BCMR in order to correct an error in your military record.